Who we are

An adjunct of the Arizona Artists Guild in Phoenix, Arizona, the Sculptors' Group consists of professional and amateur sculptors working across media. The group meets on the first Tuesday of the month excepting June, July and August at 7pm. Meetings are held at the Arizona Artists Guild building located at 18411 N 7th avenue in Phoenix.

Friday, September 2, 2011

David L Bradley Art Exhibit at Eye Lounge

I want to invite everyone to my upcoming exhibitions at the Eye Lounge in Phoenix. September 16-October 15. Eye Lounge is located at 419 E Roosevelt, and is part of the First Friday gallery walk in Phoenix.
I will have two exhibits in the gallery. In the west gallery I will display six multimedia sculptures of well known figures who have ascended to the level of earthly gods. The title of that exhibit is Vox Populi-The People Have Spoken. In the Project room at the rear of the Eye Lounge building I will show a narrative drawing of two near death experiences I had 30 years ago. The drawing will be on all four walls of the gallery room.

On the First Friday in October, the 7th, I will perform with Brett Reed, percussionist, a multi sensory collaborative performance involving wet clay, and big sounds. This performance will take place at 7pm in the lot adjacent to the Eye Lounge.
Thanks,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment